Wednesday 13 June 2018

NEWS FROM THE ISLAND

WE HAVE BEEN WAITING and waiting and finally they are here.

My daughter Kay and her partner Ian are proud parents again - this time to twin daughters, Emily and Isla, born yesterday morning the 11th June.

Today - Both babies are feeding well and each has her own individual appearance. Emily today had a full tummy and her eyes were heavy but my bright coloured scarf kept catching her eye. Isla  already has clear eyes just wanting to have a good look at me - ( think it was actually the light catching on my glasses, grin)



Kay  waiting ready to hatch

Ian waiting

And another with Isla

Kay + Isla - two half hours old

Ian with Emily at 2 half hours old


Emily two and half hours old
Emily a day old


A day old  - Isla on left Emily on right

Isla a day old

4 comments:

  1. fatos canborgil13 June 2018 at 05:12

    WOOOWWW they are so sweet. God bless them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that so brings back memories, little blue hats on my two of course. So you have Gemini twins too, so funny, my twins were born on the 9th of June. I know Emily and Isla (lovely names) will bring so much to you and to their new parents. Wonderful news. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say "Wow", but Fatons sort of "borrowed" my words before I could get them out. What a beautiful gift. So happy for you all, Lois.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gracious me-two babies-so much work--congratulations grandma-the best role in the world.

    ReplyDelete