Monday 19 May 2014

The Age of Technology is Giving me a hard time

Hi Everyone,

I keep getting updates in my email box that the world of Facebook is alive and well but Facebook is still is not loading properly so that I can access it to see how my friends are enjoying their northern spring. I am sure you are loving it after the winter you had.


Now this may be a good thing because I am sure I would have overloaded you with photographs of the youngest grandson Lachlan who has just discovered to give his cute-kid look as soon as he sees the camera pointing his way.

All is going along peacefully here, despite the computer being difficult, and I hope that all is well with you until I get to see you back on Facebook and do a catch-up.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lois!! Good to hear from you!! I've been away visiting family, and then friends, for the past week, so only just seen your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mitchy, Nice to see you :) It seems that not many people are posting on blogspot now, including me... I can see from my email inbox, that you have been visiting with Baz. I am sure you both thoroughly enjoyed that.

      Delete